Wednesday, December 6, 2017

What attracts white men to African American women?

You meet a person and find them attractive. They're smart and funny and caring and have values similar to yours. You talk to them and find you have a lot in common. You start to date. You fall in love. Done.

I dated a few African-American women back in the day.

I am not attracted to all black women, however, just as I am not attracted to all white women or whatever. I don’t really work this way. I am attracted to people who I connect with. And they are few and far between.

What attracted me to these women were:

They were physically attractive — beautiful women.
They were smart.
They were interesting people. Though a little nutty, like most of my girlfriends back then.
They liked me.
We connected and had a lot of good talks.

Believe me the last one was the main thing.

Their blackness was not really a positive or negative issue for me. Maybe at first, with the first one, it heightened sexual tension a bit, but that wore off pretty quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment